- Stylish frameless glass revolving mobile whiteboard ideal for sharing or presenting ideas and plans in training environments, lecture theatres, meeting rooms and communal areas around the workplace where wall space is limited
- Twice as much space with the double sided 1200 x 900mm magnetic glass surfaces that rotates horizontally (board flips top to bottom) to provide 2 large un-obstructed writing areas for brainstorming ideas or displaying printed notices
- Features lockable castors for easy manoeuvrability between rooms and comes complete with Nobo dry wipe marker and 2 extra strong magnets, plus a spacious pen tray sits below the board to hold dry wipe markers, erasers and other accessories
- Two move-able pad hooks mean that flipchart pads can also be displayed and used, while the easy clean brilliant white 4mm tempered safety glass dry wipe surface, provides a smooth writing experience with the highest resistance to ink stains, scratched and dents, 25-year surface guarantee
- Contents: 1 x Nobo Glass Rotating Whiteboard, includes marker and 2 extra strong magnets, Brilliant White, 1903943, Whiteboard dimensions (HxW): 1200 x 900mm, Dimensions with stand (HxWxD): 1800 x 1390 x 600mm, Weight: 47.5kg, supplied flat packed
Nobo Diamond Mobile Magnetic Glass Board 1200x900mm 1903943
Nobo double sided revolving mobile glass whiteboard is ideal for sharing and presenting ideas in training environments, lecture theatres, meeting rooms and communal areas around the workplace where wall space is limited. The brilliant white 4mm tempered safety glass dry wipe surface provides a smooth writing experience and is easy to clean so that a professional look is maintained after every use, supported by a 25-year surface guarantee.The 1200 x 900mm double sided magnetic glass surface means there is twice as much space and with a 360° horizontal pivot it provides easy access 2 large un-obstructed writing areas for brainstorming ideas or displaying plans and instructions. The magnetic surface and two move-able pad hooks mean that documents can be displayed on the board with magnets as well as flipchart pads hung and used if ideas need to be recorded for longer. This glass whiteboard features a full-length pen tray, so that pens and erasers can be kept close to hand when needed. A Nobo dry erase marker and two Nobo rare earth magnets are also supplied with the board to attach papers or pictures to the board. The wide base design of the board increases stability while in use, and the four castors mean that the board is fully mobile and can be moved in or out of a room when needed. The castors are also lockable meaning that the board is stable when in use and will not move when being written on.
Contains timber or derived materials